MEDIFLEX is dedicated to providing today’s hospital community with unique and thoughtfully developed high quality surgical devices. Our goal is to offer products which significantly improve the efficiency and effectiveness of today’s most challenging surgical procedures.
To achieve our goals, MEDIFLEX focuses on developing an organization built on the cornerstones of Good Leadership, Company Teamwork, Expertise and Continuous Improvement. We believe that this combination of efforts allows us to produce and deliver well designed quality products which meet the demands of surgeons and hospitals worldwide
Attributes which make MEDIFLEX uniquely qualified for ongoing growth and success
- Our History: MEDIFLEX has been developing and producing unique and innovative surgical devices for over 40 years. We are a multi-generational, family owned business started by its founder, David T. Adler who had the vision of applying the principles of his experience in industrial engineering to medical device technology. His son, Jonathan Adler joined the company in 1985 and worked on expanding the company by increasing our product offering, expanding the size and scope of our organizational structure, and developing a marketing and distribution infrastructure for our products. Representing our third generation, Daniel Adler joined MEDIFLEX in 2005 and has been successful in expanding our representation worldwide through the development of world-class sales distribution.
- Engineering and Product Development: MEDIFLEX employs innovative engineers who work along with our product development experts to create new products and product improvements. Beginning with David T. Adler, we strive to collaborate with world-class surgeons to develop products which offer new advantages to improving surgical techniques and efficiency.
- Good Marketing: MEDIFLEX has worked to develop a growing market for its products through consistent promotion of the company through important medical exhibitions worldwide, developing excellent product literature and CD’s, and the creation of a world-class internet site which will be expanded to include enhanced product information related to surgical uses and techniques.
- Distribution and Sales: MEDIFLEX seeks to enter into long term partnerships with highly qualified medical products distributors both domestically and world-wide. We strive to support our distributors with the tools to allow them to successfully sell our products to today’s most demanding hospitals and doctors.
- Product and Sales Training: MEDIFLEX puts a high emphasis on producing and distributing professional and thorough training and product information materials which allow each sales person to confidently present our products to his or her customers. This is supplemented with periodic “hands-on” training visits with distributor sales managers and sales people.
- Product Expansion: Starting with the OEM development of key surgical devices for General Surgery and Neurosurgery, MEDIFLEX has endeavored to expand its products offerings the other growing surgical disciplines such as Laparoscopy, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and more recently, Small Incision Surgeries.
- Goals for the Future: MEDIFLEX’s major objective is to expand its presence as a world-wide brand and to continue to grow its size and market share during the next years.